If your reward has been rejected and you think that it was not correct (all the conditions have been met, the order has not been cancelled, services are still running, etc.), you can create so-called support request through Aklamio's website.
In order to create your request, please log into your user account at Aklamio's website. You will not be create to create the request by logging into your referral account at the partner's page.
Please follow these steps to create a support request for the rejected reward:
1. Log in here.
2. Click on the user's icon (upper-right corner) and on "Support" button.
3. You will be asked to select the reason for creation of your request. Please select "Reward was rejected".
4. Select the right reward from the list and click on "Create a support request" button.
5. You will have to provide the details associated with the referred order.
6. After you filled in all requested details please click on "Create a support request" button.
What happens next? Your support request will be sent to Virgin Media and our partner will verify your referral/reward once again. We will contact you as soon as we receive the feedback from our partner.
If you need our assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember that you have 3 months time to create a support request for the rejected reward (3 months following the date of rejection of your reward):
"§5 Rewards Conditions"
Under §6 Payment Conditions you can read that:
10. You may submit reward adjustment requests through the applicable option in Your reward account. The request must be made within the time period specified in the respective rewards offer, but in any event no later than within three (3) months following (i) the date of the transaction between the Partner and Customer (or User, respectively) or (ii) the rejection of the reward by Aklamio, as the case may be.