You received a referral link for one of our partner shops from your friend? This article explains how to make sure that you receive a reward through us.
Your friend can select one of the following options when creating a referral link:
- Your friend can give the full reward to you.
- Your friend can share the reward with you.
- Your friend can keep the full reward.
If your friend chooses option 1 or 2, you will be asked to provide your email address, so that you can be granted a reward. If you’re not an existing user yet, you’ll create your referral account by providing your email address here (you will register at Aklamio and receive an email from us asking you to confirm your referral account).
If your friend has created the recommendation link in such a way that he wants to keep the reward in its entirely, it's not necessary for you to provide your email address or register at Aklamio. The full reward will be registered on your friend's referral account in such case.
Later on, you will be redirected to the official website of the partner shop which your friend has recommended to you. You can complete your order as usual.
Please remember that it's not enough to simply open the referral link to get a reward through us. You have to complete the purchase directly through the referral link sent by your friend. If the referral link has been followed correctly, the reward will be registered on the referral account automatically. Please note: it can take up to 48 hours for the reward to be registered on the referral account as pending.
Please pay attention to the following rules while ordering through Aklamio:
- Order using the referral link provided.
Your browser must allow cookies. Adblocker has to be disabled.
- Don't use any other website while ordering the product. It's better if you don't have more open tabs. Visiting pages such as uSwitch, Future Publishing, Topcashback and Voucher codes before ordering the product may lead to the last cookie being linked to one of these websites.
- Vouchers, cancellations or complaints can lead to loss of the reward.
- Percentage rewards and minimum order values relate to the net purchase amount (excluding tax and shipping costs).