There are two different types of rewards that you can get from our partner shops by using our platform: referral and cashback.
The referral reward is connected to the recommendation you make to your friend or family members.
The cashback reward refers to your own purchases. Please keep in mind that not all partner shops offer this option.
How to get a cashback reward?
If you would like to receive a cashback reward you should order/sign a contract for yourself. Please follow these instructions:
1. First of all, you should look for a partner shop that you are interested in and use the “Get cashback” button.
2. You will be asked to provide your email address or log into your existing referral account.
3. You will be forwarded to our partner's website, where you can simply complete your order.
4. If you complete your order correctly, the reward will be registered automatically on your user account within the next 48 hours.
Please note that there are also shops which do not offer Cashback option. In this case it is not possible to receive a reward for your own order, but only for recommendation to a friend.
The button "Proceed to shop" is not a replacement for the not working Cashback button. If you click on it, you will be forwarded directly to the partner homepage, but without any reward.
Please pay attention to the following rules:
- Your browser must allow cookies. Adblocker has to be disabled.
- Do not visit other pages before buying with Cashback. It is better if you don’t have more open tabs.
- Buy at the shop’s website as you normally do.
- Vouchers, cancellations or complaints can lead to the loss of the reward.
- Percentage rewards and minimum order values relate to the net purchase amount (excluding tax and shipping costs).